Website Terms and Conditions
Website Terms and Conditions
Licence to use www.bishopsmove.com
Unless otherwise stated, we or our licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the licence below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You must not:
- Republish material from this website (including republication on another website).
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from the website.
- Show any material from the website in public.
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on our website for a corporate purpose.
- Edit or otherwise modify any material on the website.
- Redistribute material from this website except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution.
- You must not use our website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
- You must not use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
- You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent.
- You must not use our website to transmit or send unsolicited corporate communications.
- You must not use our website for any purposes related to marketing without our express written consent.Restricted Access
We reserve the right to restrict access to areas of our website, or indeed our whole website, at our discretion.If we provide you with a user ID and password to enable you to access restricted areas of our website or other content or services, you must ensure that that user ID and password is kept confidential.We may disable your user ID and password in our sole discretion without notice or explanation.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up-to-date.To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to this website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill).
Limitations of Liability
Exclusion of Third Party Rights
Law and Jurisdiction
The Bishop's Move Group consists of:
Bishop and Sons' Depositories Ltd. Registered No 0226302
And it's subsidiaries:
Bishop’s Move (Chichester) Limited. Registered No 386710
Bishop’s Move (Edinburgh) Limited. Registered No 0318120
Bishop’s Move (London) Limited. Registered No 0860924
Bishop’s Move (Tunbridge Wells) Limited No 00411116
Bishop’s Move (Wokingham) Limited Registered No 1083452
Blatchpack Limited Registered No 0992656
Ease the Squeeze Limited Registered No 0407467
All Above Companies registered in England and Wales at Bishops House, Unit 2, Hook Rise South Industrial Park, Hook Rise South, Surbiton, KT6 7LD
Vat Registration : GB 653 1529 44You can contact us by email : [email protected]
This document was originally published on 29th November, 2012, and updated on 16th January, 2017.