Moving to Germany
Whether you are moving to or from Germany Bishop’s Move can help with your removal. Our service includes the wrapping
and protection of your household effects.
What Can I Expect From Bishop’s Move?
Upon your initial enquiry Bishop’s Move will arrange a free home survey and provide a quotation for your move. Our expert staff will advise and support you on every step of your journey, providing you with help and advice.
What Services Do We Provide?
We offer a range of removal services including the following:
We pack (or you can pack all small items into cartons yourself) your household effects, wrap and protect all the furniture and large items and then load on to our vehicle, we then travel to your new home at a date that is convenient to you. We unload, unwrap and place your consignment in your new home.
An unpacking service is also available*.
We pack (or you can pack all small items into cartons yourself) your household effects, wrap and protect all the furniture and large items and then load on to our vehicle. Your consignment is then taken to one of our safe and secure warehouses. Our Operations team will agree a delivery time frame with you and once our delivery schedules are known we will confirm a delivery date. This is a more cost effective way of moving as you only use part of our vehicle, other consignments are also loaded on the same vehicle in order to share the cost.
We can also offer storage at origin or destination, should you require this service.
Getting to know your new country:
- Officially known as the Federal Republic of Germany.
- Time Zone is CET (GMT + 1 Hr)
- Germany is the populous member of the European union with over 81 million inhabitants.
- In 2010 Germany had 37 of the largest 500 stock market listed companies measure by revenue.
- Currency is the Euro.
- Germany has some of the best known brands in the world like, Siemens, BMW, Audi, VW, Adidas , Porsche, Bosche , SAP and Mercedes Benz.
- The electrical supply is 230v 50hz. Domestic appliances from the UK will not work /operate without a transformer.